The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashed Ruby today.
Looking very good Andrew, crack on!
Today I fitted the two radius arms, one original, one from Ruairidh, and proceeded to fit the assembled  axle/spring/shackles/hubs onto the chassis. 

Nothing is fully tightened yet, but everything is in place with nuts finger tight.
You are making good progress it will soon be as good as new. To be fair to him, look at this black Range Rover, there isn't much to tell him that he mustn't turn right from the left lane. Except common sense. This is a 21st century problem with cars turning right from the NS lane and turning left from the OS lane.
It was really nice to meet you both, Andrew.

I am mightily impressed with the repair work on the wing, extraordinary. Hopefully you will be rolling again very soon, so glad you decided this way forward, everything is fixable.
(17-05-2024, 09:45 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: It was really nice to meet you both, Andrew.

I am mightily impressed with the repair work on the wing, extraordinary.  Hopefully you will be rolling again very soon, so glad you decided this way forward, everything is fixable.

Me too... the wing and the headlight... fantastic workmanship.