The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alistair Frayling-Cork
It is with great sadness that I have to report the Passing of Alistair Frayling-Cork. 
Al became a great friend who always found time to chat and share his knowledge of A7’s helping others. 
Al, you will be missed.
Very sad news. Al. was a character. A lovely man who went out of his way to encourage people in their hobby to build and run...and race! Sevens.
Sad news indeed, although I had not crossed paths with Alistair for some years.
I first met the Austin Seven owning Frayling-Corks, Alistair and Robert more than 50 years ago, and I remember at the time their mother was driving a Jaguar XK120. A real motoring family.
A timely reminder (as if we need it!) that time passes so quickly.
Saddened by this news. I got to know Al through the Bert Hadley Championship. He was one of the characters and the day was always improved by his presence. I shall miss him.
Alan Fairless
So sorry to hear this very sad news. Sincere condolences to you Sue and all your family and friends. He’ll be greatly missed.
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Very sad news. 

Al and Sue were just a  brilliant team.

Bert Hadley events will be poorer for his loss.

Peter
That's sad news, I became friends with Alistair when I first started out with Sevens but lost touch with him after I emigrated may years ago. My condolences to family and friends.
Black Art Enthusiast