Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 Chummy
I am after an Austin 7 Chummy, contact me with what you have, cash waiting for the right car. Must be pre 30, dark blue preferable.

Andrew
Andrew - where in the UK are you? There is a good one in Sussex presently advertised in the A7OC mag, by longstanding, retiring, owner. If you contact me I'll forward their details.
(01-03-2018, 12:45 PM)JonE Wrote: Andrew - where in the UK are you? There is a good one in Sussex presently advertised in the A7OC mag, by longstanding, retiring, owner. If you contact me I'll forward their details.

Hi Jon, thanks
pm sent
not received, and you don't seem to have received mine either?!
You can email through the Nippy archive site below contact. I wont put the owners details up here just for fear of spam etc.
(02-03-2018, 10:17 AM)JonE Wrote: not received, and you don't seem to have received mine either?!
You can email through the Nippy archive site below contact. I wont put the owners details up here just for fear of spam etc.

Hi Jon have tried again, hopefully this will work.
Thanks for your help
Andrew
(01-03-2018, 09:52 AM)Andrew A Wrote: I am after an Austin 7 Chummy, contact me with what you have, cash waiting for the right car. Must be pre 30, dark blue preferable.

Andrew
Hello Andrew

Have found anything yet and would you consider a different model?

Martin
Hi everyone.
The sale of the one from the A7OC unfortunately fell through Sad so I am still on the look out, please do let me know if you have one or know of one that is for sale.
Many thanks
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C975648