The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liveries for A7 Vans
I've been looking for a suitable livery for when I get the van finished and ready for paint.  Do you have any suggestions for a really cracking paint scheme / livery for a C Cab AD van ?

If you have any suggestions can you post them here, and if possible along with a pic or two ?

Perhaps we can turn this thread into one that shows interesting liveries on all types of sevens.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Cheers,
Stephen
Here's a few to get things started:

.jpg   1925 Startin van.jpg (Size: 192.02 KB / Downloads: 417)

.jpg   1929 Chivers van.JPG (Size: 83.1 KB / Downloads: 418)
or this

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Dagenite Service van looks like a Gordon England van.  I have never seen a photo showing the rear door arrangement before.
Newspaper van.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some more for you Steven,

I like the diagonal sign boards that were put on top of many C-Cabs, a lot!

Ruairidh

.jpeg   ACCA153F-60A1-435C-BAAC-E093D053A1CE_1_105_c.jpeg (Size: 141.89 KB / Downloads: 296)    
Just in time for Christmas?

Rick

In deepest Norfolk
Thanks for all your responses.
I like a lot of the liveries of British railway engines, and was thinking what if some of the schemes could be adapted to the shape of the van??? Would the lining of these be too over the top? Lots to choose form there.
Stephen
FWIW it may be worth looking at old canal boats for inspiration too. If you possibly can, track down an old-school signwriter and get it done by hand.
Having had a long association with sewing machines I rather like the Singer one...