The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RN seat box covers?
Sorting out a few bits on my RN Box and came across this picture that shows what looks like a plywood cover under the seat covering the space below and the battery box. I'm guessing it's just a lift out panel but does anybody have originals they could measure up or post someĀ  photos?

PM sent with photo and dimensions
I think repros are available from Oxfordshire Sevens.

Do you know if the originals were painted or plain/stained/varnished wood?
The originals on my RP (which I assume are the same as those shown) are plain wood..
I had some original ones which had a matt black paint finish.
I'm pretty sure all three of my RKs had matt black ones, too.
Hi and thanks for all the replies, I wasn't sure if they were a factory fitted original or just something made up by the owner. Presumably with the seat down they don't rattle around and fall out? Thanks also for photo and sizes sent by Reckless, looks simple enough to make but I've a bit to do before I get round to them.
I think Howard Annette had some new ones for sale at last years Beaulieu. Don't know if he's coming this year and could bring some
Home made, but do the job:

[Image: 20230119-112028-resized.jpg]

The one on the battery side has a 6v to 12v converter to run an USB socket for phone charging etc (hence the switch)

[Image: 20190908-171039.jpg]

[Image: 20190908-170922.jpg]