The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy St David’s Day
Hi All

Just thought I’d wish everyone  “Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus” (Happy St David’s day)

Cheers

Howard
Thanks Howard, I’ll be taking the Austin for a bit of a tour of “the Old Country” at some point this year!
Diolch yn fawr Howard ac yr un i chi hefyd!

(And for those who don't have the Welsh: Thank you Howard and the same to you too)
Sevens unable to be excavated from behind building work so 2cyl French outing to Abergavenny. Not many daffodils observed but bara brith on offer, and one shop giving away little Welsh cakes to customers.
Saw plenty of daffodils along the roadside going between Ruabon and Overton on Tuesday.
(02-03-2023, 10:27 AM)David Stepney Wrote: Saw plenty of daffodils along the roadside going between Ruabon and Overton on Tuesday.
There were also plenty in Marks and Spencer by all accounts - alongside the spring onions...
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
(02-03-2023, 12:30 PM)KBob Olive Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 10:27 AM)David Stepney Wrote: Saw plenty of daffodils along the roadside going between Ruabon and Overton on Tuesday.
There were also plenty in Marks and Spencer by all accounts - alongside the spring onions...

Not sure that counts.  Big Grin
Leaf spring onions? Volute spring onions? Must go straight back to the workshop after that.
Hi All

The literal translation of the Welsh “Cenin pedr” is flowering leek. Or as most know it ….. daffodil.

Cheers

Howard