The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images in an '18 post
Greetings, I was going to link to my Sep 18' post "New Ruby is home" on another message board. ( my post here https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/for...me#pid9013
I looked at it first, and I get all "broken image" icons. The images are hosted on my server. If you copy and paste the URL's from the post into a browser, they load fine. I looked in "edit" and couldn't find anything wrong there either. If I right click and open in a new tab, they load fine. I don't want to link folks to a broken post. Am I missing something ? Thanks, Mike

Test
[Image: LH_Side.JPG]
Edit: I see broken here too

The post I was going to share the link in. (you folks may enjoy this)
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thre...d.1273893/
Your post (and image) loads fine for me, as does your old 2018 post, following the link you gave above.
Curious! All I can see are broken images:

It must be a site/browser thing. On Firefox, it works fine here. Using Opera though, it's broken and gives PHP errors at the top of the screen. Hmm!
More perplexed. I use Chrome. Seeing it's possibly a browser thing, I tried Edge, no luck for me there either. I noticed that my page 2 pics still work. I checked, they are uploaded to here. I usually don't worry about the files working from my domains. I have 3 and have been using one for nearly 30 years. They are not going away, at least until I do. I use Network Solutions for hosting, it's very rare that I see any down time. That post is "image rich", I'd rather not upload all of them if I can figure out the glitch. Thanks for your help, Mike
All working fine here with an old iPad using Safari...an incredibly sound looking car and pretty much complete, what a great project.
Ivor, thanks ! I have fitting out the new barn and a couple of other projects in the works, I'll get to it (eventually). 

It is inside now. Waiting. Mike
In Firefox it all works. In Chrome they don't - but, if you right-click the basic URL and choose "Copy Image Address" then paste this into the browser window and the images open.
Sounds like a bug in the MyBB software.