The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highland Coupe
The Highland Coupe is a significant feature in the February edition of "The Automobile". Very well worth getting a copy - the description of the design and build is especially well done.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Peter and I have not yet seen this, exciting news!
Just came through the letterbox. Super - and very well deserved - write up.
A very complimentary piece. Hats off to Ruairidh and Peter!
Ruairidh - check your email for a message from "fromsmash.com"
This isn't just a special, it's a unique example of a bespoke Austin Seven. Well done.
Having, along with many others, admired the wonderful workmanship involved in producing the Highland Coupe when it was displayed at Moreton in the Marsh I think it very fitting that it should be given the wider audience that will come from Zac Stiling’s article in the Automobile.

Zac visited me at the end of last year to photograph and write an article about my Roll Top Newspaper delivery van which appeared in the December edition of Old Glory magazine which deals mainly with steam and commercial vehicles so doubtful if many forum readers would be aware of it. 
In retrospect I rather wish I had taken it to the Centenary but I had promised Martin Baker that I would take the ‘ Speedy ‘ and did not want to let him down.

Ken Kimber
(13-01-2023, 04:50 PM)kenkimber Wrote: Having, along with many others, admired the wonderful workmanship involved in producing the Highland Coupe when it was displayed at Moreton in the Marsh I think it very fitting that it should be given the wider audience that will come from Zac Stiling’s article in the Automobile.

Zac visited me at the end of last year to photograph and write an article about my Roll Top Newspaper delivery van which appeared in the December edition of Old Glory magazine which deals mainly with steam and commercial vehicles so doubtful if many forum readers would be aware of it. 
In retrospect I rather wish I had taken it to the Centenary but I had promised Martin Baker that I would take the ‘ Speedy ‘ and did not want to let him down.

Ken Kimber

I always buy mum a copy of Old Glory for Christmas reading and what a bonus to find an excellent Austin Seven article by Zac about your van and the Gosling clan RTC special. He is a very talented young man who also has a very tidy Austin Seven fabric saloon.
Excellent! Looking forward to receiving my copy.
Collectors item !