The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby in need of a good home?
This one on ebay (in the Vehicle Parts section) looks more solid than the one I started out with in 1997 - could make a good car?  (Don't know the seller - usual disclaimers.)

There's even a 'Best Offer' option. 

(Remember that pictures flatter cars like this. I don't have the space or I might have enjoyed having a go at putting it back on the road.)
That looks like and excellent buy and very original, let’s hope the reg plate robbers don’t get to it first!
Looks like it's just this minute ended! £3500?
Not sold - relisted...
I’ve been seriously looking at this one. But I’m too far away to visit before uping my offer. Anyone local willing to view and access ease and reality of getting her road worthy? Not too worried about the engine. More the drive train. And that the body is straight enough.
For the life of me, I cannot find the Ebay listing, can someone post a link please?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/285102784676?...=WHATS_APP
Thanks Stephen, just a tad too far from me to view it on your behalf.. It doesnt look too bad. Hopefully it will retain its original number, which looks like 3 alpha 2 numeric(?). A real temptation for the reg strippers crew...
Hugh, Thanks for considering Smile
This has sold now. Wonder who bought it and if they are on here. Would be interested to know how it is

Steve