The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSUK
Well done Angie, that's great!
Brilliant, congratulations for all the hard work.
Very well deserved. Congrats!
Congratulations - a very well-deserved award.
Well done and justly deserved from what I read.

I don’t know the lady in question, but where would any of our wonderful organisations be without the many thousands who volunteer on so many fronts?
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Congratulations, and many thanks for all the times I've seen you marshalling on a trials section!
Well done Angela, 
   you are a true ambassador for the sport. 
  Best wishes, 
                          Robert.
Congratulations Angie. It's a long time since we last met - I think it was at your house when myself and some other members of the Sheffield Group passed by on our way to Scarborough to do the "Coast to Coast". It was so long ago I can't remember the date, but well done! I think it was the year Steve had to oil my dynamo bearing somewhere near the top of Saxton Hill. You could hear it screaming from outer space!
Mrs. J. says many thanks for all your comments and she feels quite humbled. In addition to those on here, she's received many such comments both from within the VSCC and from multitudes on Facebook that she's into but I have nothing to do with!

I wonder how long ago the trip Bruce refers to above was? Must be back in the 1990's but I can't remember either, it was all a long time ago.

Steve