The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI designed A7
My son has a company that, among other clever things, creates 'digital events' for some very well known international companies. The technology and coding behind it all is extraordinary but they are now starting to use Artificial Intelligence for certain aspects of the work. In simple terms you ask the AI engine to create an image of something. It then looks at millions of images on the internet that relate to that something and, using machine-learning, (whatever that is!) begins to 'understand' what that something should look like. Whilst that learning is under way the initial results can be completely off the wall...

For fun I asked him to get the AI to create 'An Austin Seven on the Moon'. The result is below. Nothing like a Seven - but I reckon it would make a cracking Special. 

I asked the AI https://chat.openai.com/chat to write a story about an Austin Seven on the moon.  This is its first attempt:

"It was a bright and sunny day on the moon when Austin Seven, a small and adventurous car, decided to embark on a journey of exploration. Austin had always dreamed of visiting the moon, and he had finally gotten the chance when his owner, a young astronaut named Emily, decided to take him on her mission to the lunar surface.

As Emily suited up and prepared for her moonwalk, Austin watched excitedly from his parking spot next to the lunar lander. As soon as Emily was out of sight, Austin decided it was time to take matters into his own wheels and set off on his own adventure.

He rolled down the ramp of the lander and onto the lunar surface, taking in the breathtaking views of the rocky, dusty landscape that stretched out before him. Austin marvelled at the strange and alien terrain, his headlights casting a beam of light over the rocky ground as he drove.

As he drove, Austin came across all sorts of interesting sights and sounds. He saw towering mountains and deep craters, and he heard the eerie silence of the moon's thin atmosphere. He even spotted a few small rovers that were on their own missions of exploration, and he honked his horn in greeting as he passed them by.

Despite the dangers that lurked on the moon, Austin felt fearless and unstoppable as he drove on. He was determined to see all that the lunar surface had to offer, and he knew that he was capable of anything.

After driving for what seemed like hours, Austin finally came across something that caught his attention. It was a small, shiny object that seemed to be calling out to him from the depths of a nearby crater. Austin couldn't resist the temptation to investigate, and he carefully made his way down into the crater to take a closer look.

As he approached the object, Austin realized that it was a small, silver spacecraft that had crashed on the moon many years before. He marveled at the intricate details of the craft, taking in every nook and cranny with his headlights.

Suddenly, Austin heard a faint beeping sound coming from inside the spacecraft. Could it be that there were survivors of the crash still stranded on the moon? Austin knew he had to do something to help.

With a burst of energy, Austin revved his engine and rammed into the side of the spacecraft, using all of his strength to pry open the door. As it swung open, Austin saw a small group of astronauts huddled inside, looking weak and exhausted.

Without hesitation, Austin backed up and lowered his ramp, beckoning the stranded astronauts to climb aboard. They gratefully accepted his invitation, and soon they were all safely tucked inside Austin's cozy interior, grateful to be rescued by the brave little car.

As Austin drove back to the lunar lander, the astronauts told him all about their harrowing experiences on the moon. Austin listened with awe, feeling honoured to have played a part in their rescue.

When they finally reached the lunar lander, Emily was overjoyed to see Austin and the rescued astronauts safe and sound. She praised Austin for his bravery and resourcefulness, and Austin beamed with pride at the recognition.

From that day on, Austin Seven became a hero on the moon, remembered as the little car that saved the day. And as he drove off into the sunset, he knew that he would always cherish the memories of his incredible journey of exploration."

********************************************************************************

Not bad for a machine, but there is a way to go yet before the likes of Roald Dahl needs to worry?
Was this method used by Liz Truss to create 
" Trussonomics"?
No, she borrowed the lighting rig control panel from a Norwegian death metal band named Coffin Cadaver. Both the tour manager and two of the roadies were told they would be getting ermine in due course. Kwesi said, thanks guys, far out.
Kwasi Kwarteng doesn’t know how to spell “enemas”.
Nice special Nick, but who's going to lace those wheels!
I like it, however modern design leaves a lot to be desired like the mounting of modern car indicators next to the headlights makes them invisible when the headlights are on.
No, but it was used by the WEF to undermine her and install one of its favourite adherents, Sunak....or so some claim.

(21-12-2022, 09:19 AM)Dave Mann Wrote: I like it, however modern design leaves a lot to be desired like the mounting of modern car indicators next to the headlights makes them invisible when the headlights are on.

..and the other problem, indicators at the back are so small that against a low sun they become all but invisible.
When would you need indicators on the moon?
Peter
only a lunatic.    Merry xmas Peter  Rolleyes  I'll get me coat.