The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
3 bearing crankshaft sought
I've been tasked by a friend of a friend to trackdown and possibly supply a good 3 bearing crankshaft for an Austin 7 Ruby Mk2 based in Florence, Italy.
So if anybody out there can help out our European friend I'm sure they will be kept in Pasta and Chianti, for a while.
PM me please if you can help.
I have a nos 3 brg crank that I Was just going to put on eBay as I don't know how to value it.
Hi Austin in the shed,
May I suggest a 'straw poll' amongst other forum members, I'm not out to make a profit, just to help a fellow Ruby owner.
Hi, I'm still in the market for a 3 Bearing Crankshaft, and have received an offer that I would seriously consider, so if 'Austin in Shed' can confirm more details ref said c/shaft
I would greatly appreciate a response. Have sent a PM, but emailing; alanhpierce@hotmail.co.uk is possibly the best way to take your offer further. As the crank needs to end up in Italy, at this stage, a viewing in advance would be essential.
Open to other options too, please just use email provided, thanks in advance.
I have a thre bearing crank with rods avalible - i however cannot find your email address
alanhpierce@hotmail.co.uk

Here is the car we are trying to get back working again
in Florence, guess there are not that many Austins in Italy, but if there is Bruno would be pleased with contact details
If a selection of pics in the first instance and location would help, based in West Norfolk, so not exactly central to the rest of UK !!! Cheers
(11-10-2022, 10:07 AM)flywheel1935 Wrote: Hi, I'm still in the market for a 3 Bearing Crankshaft, and have received an offer that I would seriously consider, so if 'Austin in Shed' can confirm more details ref said c/shaft
I would greatly appreciate a response. Have sent a PM, but emailing;    alanhpierce@hotmail.co.uk    is possibly the best way to take your offer further. As the crank needs to end up in Italy, at this stage, a viewing in advance would be essential.
Open to other options too, please just use email provided, thanks in advance.
Hi Alan l've sent you an email.
(11-10-2022, 10:30 AM)flywheel1935 Wrote: alanhpierce@hotmail.co.uk

Here is the car we are trying to get back working again
in Florence, guess there are not that many Austins in Italy, but if there is Bruno would be pleased with contact details
If a selection of pics in the first instance and location would help, based in West Norfolk, so not exactly central to the rest of UK !!! Cheers

Italia Austin Seven Club. Details on the Association website
Cheers guys, think we can get Bruno back on the road soon with luck ( Bruno is the owner, not the car !!!!!)