The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trailer & Tow Car Parking Fort William / Inverness Area April 2023
Richard/Lowbarn's thread has prompted me to ask a similar question....

Next March my son turns 17. We're planning on him completing a lap of the NC500 in the Classic Mini that I have built for him - he would be driving on a provisional licence at the time. It'll be a fantastic way of him to get plenty of experience of driving on the roads.
It'll be pretty wearing to drive the Mini from the Midlands to Inverness, drive a 500mile lap then drive back home again so I was hoping to trailer the car to somewhere much closer in Scotland and leave the tow car and trailer there for a week. The big problem is that the only person I know in the area lives right near John'o'Groats so is adding about 250 additional miles to the journey.

So my (slightly begging) question is - are there any members on this forum who are up that way who:-
1. Have space for me to leave a to car and trailer for a week in April 2023 (ideally securish/and definitely off the public road)
2. Would be happy for me to do so (!).

The tow car will either be a Range Rover (the new model just released, but not belonging to me) or a Renault Trafic Van (mine!) and the trailer won't necessarily be small either.

Thanks in advance,

Ray
Ray, I may be able to help you with this.

Email me on dunford1@aol.com and we can discuss the options that may be available.

Ruairidh
Thanks Ruairidh, I've sent you an email.[b][url=https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=4][/url][/b]

Ray