The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goodwood Revival
Are any forum members attending the Revival as part of the Centenary of the Austin Seven display?
I'll be there but only on the Sunday.
Ian
What was wrong with the original thread by Nick Lettington where this was being discussed some weeks ago?
Nothing wrong with asking again Joe... and to be fair to Nick, I was asking from a slightly different angle.

Ian, are you entered into the 100 car parade?
I’m takeing up my Dunlop van
I
Jim & Jill Harris of the Solent Club have said they are taking their Austin Seven Tractor. I'm not sure I know what that is but I look forward to seeing it!

I applied to take my Chummy but didn't receive any reply from Goodwood. I shall be attending anyway as a spectator on Friday and Sunday.
I have been invited to bring the GE Cup and have to be there for the duration ie Thur - Sun including the parade on the track
We have been invited to take our Mulliner 2 Seater Sports and are looking forward to being there

Graham and Anne Beckett
The RN of the late Tony Dron will be there. Tony, of course, was a regular at Goodwood behind the wheel of all sorts of exotica on the track...
My son Ben and I have been invited to enter our Spanish Coupe in the Parade on the 3 days, so we'll be there too.