The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to the day job...
Robert Foreman is a good friend of the Archive and has recently donated 3 delightful little photo albums of annual touring holidays taken in the 20's by Fred Pring, one time photographer for the Autocar as well as being expert at taking stock photos for farming magazines. I think they are a delight and a public huge vote of thanks to Robert for his donation...

They are a delight Hugh - well done Robert
Brilliant! Well done Robert.
Hi All

Superb! Thanks Robert

Cheers

Howard
I always enjoy the photos Robert posts from time to time and these will be a lovely addition to the archive I'm sure. Can't wait to see the contents.
A wonderful donation - we are all looking forward to seeing the contents.
There is another recent donation that I really must mention. Ken Cooke was also a supporter of the Archive and had donated material previously. Shortly before he went into hospital, he gave the picture shown here to son Colin, asking that it was passed to me at Moreton. It is a remarkable picture, signed "H Austin, Christmas 1933" and was a gift to Freddie Henry. The picture passed to Henry's daughter and from there onto Ken. A label on the back states the provenance. It was something that I was delighted to receive, and under such poignant circumstances. I was able immediately to include it in the Pop Up museum for all to see, but wished to make its source well understood. 

Thank you Ken... RIP