The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stanley Edge booklet
Firstly I'd like to thank the many people who said how much they'd enjoyed my booklet.

Further copies are available at £5.00 each, including postage.

£3.00 of this will go towards The Alzheimer's Society, as my wife is a sufferer.

Cheques to me please:

Chris Garner
1 Westminster Close
Melton Mowbray
LE13 0PF

ulster29@hotmail.co.uk

or

BACS
C.R.Garner
40-35-19

Many thanks.
Chris.
( For overseas sales, please contact me. )
This is a super little book and well worth adding to any motoring bookshelf; don't be put off by Chris' price, he is seriously under-selling this and in my view is well-worth more than double his asking price!
I do agree, Mike.
An excellent, very detailed read and, as well as an excellent addition to any motoring library, will be better than money in the bank
That's done it now Chris, how long before one gets put on that * bay site?
Hi all, I have just finished reading. Stanley Edge, His time with Austin and beyond. By Chris Garner. And what an interesting read it was, it is now on my A7 shelf. Well done Chris. S&P
I too was delighted with the little book, a treasured addition to my bookshelf. One of several unexpected bonuses to be found at the centenary event. Many thanks Chris.
Thanks to the kind offices of a friend I can now include a slim booklet, again on Edge, to compliment mine, published in 1987 by Merely Motoring ( remember them?! )
I'll transfer the information onto Sales for future reference.
Thanks for the orders and donations so far.
A lovely little book and written in a nice open style...great to see you at the Centenary too Chris, with most of the signage fo4 the NEC already done!