The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Sevens arrived so far at centenary
Hello
Does anyone from the centenary organisers know how many Sevens have actually arrived on site so far?
From the live stream a good many by the looks of things.
Adrian.
Our RN was allocated 1042 when we collected our registration pack but obviously that isn't the same as how many have turned up.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_2990.jpg (Size: 537.68 KB / Downloads: 554)
There were 41 RN saloons entered, I saw 23 which included one not on the entry but with about 1000 Sevens some could have been hiding.
Numbers on the Rally placques are random and you just got the one that was put in the Goody bag. I dont think any relevance can be taken from their numbering...
Goody bags were given to each booking but not all bookings brought a car.

Every car on display got an attendance badge.

I understand that 1038 cars attended in total. Happy to be corrected however.
In which case, if there are any snooker-playing Seven owners that have an interesting number like 1 or 1000 to swap for 147, I'm all ears. Else I might start playing snooker.
Jon 'The Rivet Counter' Edgar?   Has a certain ring about it!
(27-07-2022, 01:22 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Goody bags were given to each booking but not all bookings brought a car.

Every car on display got an attendance badge.

I understand that 1038 cars attended in total.  Happy to be corrected however.

I forgot to mention the goody bag, I was chuffed with the contents and my local os map was a real treat!
Oh I forgot there was an interloper parked next to me     
Shock horror! How did that get in there? It should have been parked with all the moderns & other riff-raff ;-)