The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 in a van
Will a 6' 9" car fit in a Renault Master van (11.3 cu. m.)?
hi henry,

i dont know the renault van. that may be one of the 4 models that were the same as the vauxhall.

we had the vauxall vivaro. and thats a small van. one of the sports crowd pointed out he could fit a chummy in it.

we took the chummy to scotland, but to get it in we had to put 15inch wheels on the front, this lowered the windscreen hight. and i removed the number plate bar from the rear.

its a tight fit, i only had enough room to strap one wheel.

tony.
Does this help? https://vandimensions.com/database/renau...22%20(H3).
Are you hiring the van? I looked into hiring one to take our car to the centenary, but canned the idea when I discovered that all the hire companies I spoke to forbid carrying a car, and that doing so will invalidate the insurance.
I have a LWB Pugeot Boxer which i think the Renault Master is based on - Ive had the Cup Model, a Box Front Van and a Pearl/Ruby in the back. 

If you drive the car in you will struggle to get out, i have to come out the back doors of the van, and the cup model you need to try some olympic winning gymnastics 

The austin 7 van, in a van, is more pleasing than it should be...
(11-07-2022, 07:10 PM)JoeRowing Wrote: The austin 7 van, in a van, is more pleasing than it should be...

A bit like Russian dolls. Big Grin
is there a little tuk-tuk in the A7 van?
If someone got hold of that lovely microChummy creation which featured on facebook for a while and then got sold...