The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary Event Hill Climb
Checking through my booking details, I have belatedly realised I have not booked for the Hill Climb. I cannot find who to contact on the Centenary Event Wepage. Can anyone advise please?
John Wiliams
Try Prescott
With a Centenary Event entry sticker you will get into Prescott. However the runs up the hill for roadgoing Sevens are sold out.
Hi Nick on the road run up the hill do you need a special licence ?
I have a question around this:

Booked in for the Centenary but won't be coming until the Friday to Moreton in the Marsh. However I was planning on coming to Prescott on the Wednesday for the day.

How do I get the car sticker mentioned above to get in? (To make even more complicated it will be a different car to the one I will be bringing later in the week!)
Austin, your original letter of confirmation should suffice.
Hello Austin,

Your Centenary confirmation email will get you in to the Prescott Festival on Wednesday 20th.
If you are in an Austin 7 you can park in the exclusive Austin 7 area in the Orchard next to the Track.
If you are in a modern you will park in the Main Car park across the road and will need to pay £5 parking .

Hope that is ok with you?

Best regards
Charlie & Jeanine Plain-Jones
Austin Centenary Festival

Hello Gezparton,

If you are not already booked in to one of the two Parades then unfortunately you will be spectating and there will be plenty to see:
The Gaydon Twin Cam,  the Jamieson Side Valve and a Rubber Duck all the way from Australia all making runs up the hill plus 100 other competition Austin 7 of all ages showing what they can do.
Plus The World's Oldest Austin 7.....

A unique opportunity we hope you will agree?

Best regards
Charlie & Jeanine Plain-Jones
Austin 7 Centenary Festival

Hello John Williams

Our apologies for not getting back to you sooner but we had great difficulty logging in and only just got it fixed - Thank you Ruairidh ! 

Probably our previous replies have answered your question but if not do let us know - we are now subscribed ....

Best regards
Charlie & Jeanine P-J