The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Centenary ready!
Three of us in one car left the caravan site in Moreton at 8.05 this morning. By 8.35 we'd been to the college, booked our 3 cars in, collected our goody bags and were on our way back to our caravan site. Brilliant, all very efficient. Just follow the marshals instructions.

Steve
Think seen you Malc this morning just after Brinklow, I was going the other way in my modern
We were there too at 8:15.
Excellent organisation of checkin, very smooth.
It’s not until you get here you realise the monumental achievement of the organisation team to stage this event.
I think they all deserve a medal!

Looking forward with trepidation to the Prescott day tomorrow.
It’s a bit hilly down here!!

Richard.
Stay on the outside of the bend at Pardon and you will be ok.
Alan Fairless
Exactly, and avoid the rumble strips as you come out of the Ss approaching Rolt. Don't ask me how I know this!!

Moreton is amazing today. Every where you look in the town there's a Seven. As you walk round, all you can hear are conversations about Sevens. Without doubt, we've taken the place over.

Steve
No, you need to hit the rumble strips but you need your suspension set up so you can, otherwise best not to.

This has reminded me of in around 1980 being shown the correct lines by Colvin Gunn. He didn’t know me then but guessed it was my first time there.
Alan Fairless
Only the edge, Alan. Get top side and all is lost.

Steve
Probably is anyway

Car on trailer , see you tomorrow.
Alan Fairless