The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autokarna
What a pleasure it was today to run down to Mount Sorrell to enjoy Autokana.

Super new location, great auto-jumble, lots of sunshine.

Altogether a well organised day, great line uo of Austin Sevens - great to meet Austin Seven chums.

Superior to Wollaton in my view.

Great for families and particularly children.

Well done to the organisers.
Couldn’t agree more. The sun shine was great and the turn out of Austin 7s was great. It was nice to catch up with people I had not seen for a long time. 

Yes a brilliant day and they know how to keep children occupied, the ropes from the barn roof were in constant use. It was a bit further than Woolaton at 170 miles round trip
Whilst some I spoke to preferred Wollaton, the majority thought Stonehurst Farm preferable. I certainly did. My congratulations to both the organisers and Stonehurst.  " A Grand Day Out!"
totally agree with you all.

it seam to be much more of a family feel around the cars, and lets face it, who hasnt been asking why are there not more younger people getting into 7s.

stonehurst farm is ideal, it has plenty of scope to make the event larger if needed.

it was also good you see other clubs also appreciate the event. i understand the autocycle club had a drive through on the same day.

and there were also a pile of vincent motorcycles in the carpark. the black shaddow was a brute.

the mix of opinions at the stall was mixed probably 75% for the event and 25% for nottingham.

perhaps a bigger event when held at nottingham, but stonehurst is definatly a more QUALITY event.

look forward to going back next year.
Yes a great day out however the petrol down there is £0.41 more a gallon.
wow dave, 

either your local doesnt realise whats going on, or you found the most expensive petrol station in the country.

prices are still going up all around the country.

the sainsburys at J21 leicester, is now £174.9
most other places around leicestershire are between £179.9 and £181.9

that will make your end £140.9

i had to do a trip down somerset, back up through chippenham last week, and all i sore was £177.9 to £184.99

are you sure it isnt that the last time you filled the car was 12 months ago?.

tony
Per gallon, Tony, not per litre  Big Grin
trust david to be useing old money.

even per gallon, thats 9p difference per litre.

dave must have filled the tanks before the prices went up last week.

either that or they are not so quick to catch on up north Angel

they were definatly alot quicker towards somerset last week, and i have to go back down there tomorrow. it may be time to start telling people if they want to sell stuff, they will have too bring it to me.

tony
£7.40 a gallon at Sainsburys on 21 May, £7.81 at Kegworth on 22 May. Our Sevens don't know what liters are.