The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todays A47
A very full event as expected today at the A47.

I still dont get it? Austin's 100th anniversary year. And still only 5 austin 7s Huh 

No shortage of other nice cars though.

Camper Van's of all types are popular.

Especially liked this.

This looked like a bit of throttle problems.

Thanks for the Rally plaque Tony, I wasn’t there but Dad took the recently recommissioned box saloon along. We think she’s been sat around 7 odd years so not bad really. Dynamiter problems with the ulster rep so hopefully it comes back fixed soon by an auto electrician. We should have all 3 back on the road this year for the centenary event and looking forward to using the light 12 also. Full picture credit to Paul Ross 

.jpeg   698A91DE-6C90-4BA4-A8BB-8B13A567B153.jpeg (Size: 200.85 KB / Downloads: 239)

The Super Sports is looking brilliant!

I would have had a run up but I’m busy working upside down sewing and fitting a headlining in the box and g3ginning to feel my age....
hi ivor,

only looking good, because she had her beginning of the year clean on friday. although i was to lazy to clean the wheels.

still not running happy though.

evens out ok when hot and at higher revs.

spluttering at lower revs.

its got to be electrical, will have to start swapping things over during the week. one at a time. see what changes.

tony