The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
micro car?
(17-04-2022, 06:42 PM)Anne Griffiths Wrote: Did the Peel 50 only come in Lemon & Orange? Just asking for a friend

I’ve seen powder blue ones Anne.

Cheers

Howard
The original ones were blue, I believe.
(17-04-2022, 06:42 PM)Anne Griffiths Wrote: Did the Peel 50 only come in Lemon & Orange? Just asking for a friend

I see what you did there Big Grin

(lemon or orange would have certainly increased its a-peel)
I think they came in Lime, too  Big Grin
Definitely blue!

Howard
.jpeg   7C4E263B-1259-4395-8D32-2A1166355A0B.jpeg (Size: 103.73 KB / Downloads: 231)
The steering wheel attachment on the Mochet is genius. If the seering is as rapid as a Seven being eccentric would not matter..
I just remembered I bought a couple of issues of this magazine, very slick and glossy and a bit pricey but if you're a sad git, almost compulsory!    
From a FB page. 

.jpeg   630DEB6F-0CCB-4C18-B8DF-66AE2AFD4FE4.jpeg (Size: 132.64 KB / Downloads: 155)
1931 RN, 1933 APD
Did th wagon driver wear a seat belt? It is a very long way to fall? Most persons are afraid on a single storey roof.
I can recall when mikmen still delivered with horse and cart in Wellington NZ. Many houses are off footpaths above or below raod level. The horse would walk itself to where the deliverer would re appear. In the event of a runaway not sure if the driver or horse was charged.
With climate change adjustments imminent it is remarkable what can be done with 2 hp, less than the output of a 2 bar heater.
Tony P, you'd be familiar with the Gray & Harper "Edith"?

.jpg   The-Edith.jpg (Size: 182.54 KB / Downloads: 108)
It has a page all to itself in Davis's "Extra Lemon" book where Davis in his usual sardonic fashion dissects it.
The Vespa 400 on the other hand has a certain something
.jpg   piaggio-vespa-400-12-665x483.jpg (Size: 65.18 KB / Downloads: 108)

(18-04-2022, 09:12 PM)Bob Culver Wrote: Did th wagon driver wear a seat belt? It is a very long way to fall? Most persons are afraid on a single storey roof.
I can recall when mikmen still delivered with horse and cart in Wellington NZ. Many houses are off footpaths above or below raod level. The horse would walk itself to where the deliverer would re appear. In the event of a runaway not sure if the driver or horse was charged.
With climate change adjustments imminent it is remarkable what can be done with 2 hp, less than the output of a 2 bar heater.

I remember being on a bus and  seeing the Dominion Breweries dray doing beer deliveries on Great South Road (the Auckland one) in the 60s Bob. I'm not sure if it was for promotions only or for regular deliveries, DB certainly used trucks