The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attaching pictures
I wanted to attach a nice Arrow picture to Bellini below but I cannot find any 'attach picture' menu when trying to reply to his post so advice please
Hi Nick,

Type your reply, then scroll down and you will see a box entitled Attachments; click once in this box and select the image you want. You will then see the image in the Attachment box so go to the right and click Insert into Post... Job done!

Well I wasn't that daft just not used to the site! I replied in Quick Reply which does not have the photo option but just found that New Reply does!! Thanks for your support....excellent site and advice always.
Nick, that is one of the irritating things that I find makes this site awkward and unpleasant to use - that and the fact that I have to reduce most of my pictures from the 4 to 5MB that my camera usually churns out before the site will accept them at all.
Unpleasant? That's a bit harsh, isn't? It was only a few weeks ago people were bitching that you couldn't drag and drop photos, which you now can do..

Reducing image sizes is not that much of an overhead, really..

https://support.shutterstock.com/s/artic...Dimensions.
Sorry Hugh. I hadn't realised that drag and drop was now available. I must admit that my use of the Forum has declined sharply over the last year or so.
Yes, and I agree, it has made the forum easier to use. You can only do it when you use 'New Reply' that gives a wider range of capabilities. A simpe 'Quick reply' does not give the option...

hth...
A simple 'Quick reply' does not give the option...

As might be expected  Smile