The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for info on a 50’s special … Arrow???
It would appear more likely to be an Arrow sports rather than a foursome, IMHO. I have a lot of pictures but they are on my old laptop, I will see if I can drag some out and post them here.
Black Art Enthusiast
That looks like a great scruffy special. What plans for it? Get it back together and compete?

Cheers
Mike
I have another scruffy special, that I hope to get on the road and compete in later in the year (see pic below).  So this one will probably be sold, as I have too many projects!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here is a picture to inspire you...car in Germany but RHD so probably made in uk
Very nice!!
Remarkable - one of four surviving consecutive chassis numbers! ....although list suggests one has been broken up to repair another Competition 65.
(20-02-2022, 09:10 PM)Nick Mayne Wrote: Here is a picture to inspire you...car in Germany but RHD so probably made in uk

If I'm not mistaken, that's Rainer Simons in the Arrow that he bought (unrestored) in the UK in the 1970s, drove straight home to Germany, and has owned ever since
Bellini just to inspire you here is a nice picture of an Arrow. It is in Germany but a right hand drive one so probably made in the UK.    
Bellini I though I had posted the attached picture to encourage you but I cannot see it anywhere. Anyway that car is in in Germany although it is Right Hand drive. The door shape looks different to you bits.

Oh well you have multiple copies now ... don't know what happened!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, that’s a lovely looking car