The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centenary clothing now on sale
Centenary branded clothing is now available from the regalia website

Can also be reached via the Centenary Event website.

Polo shirt for illustration. 

.jpg   polo.jpg (Size: 36.16 KB / Downloads: 504)
I have looked at the site and they all look good quality and will be making a purchase. Will there be anything for the cars such as badges or window stickers. I will not be attending the Centenary event but still wish to support it.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
John - thanks for the endorsement. We wanted to get the clothing on offer as soon as possible. We shall be looking into other items very soon.
any chance of shipping to the colonies? (they look great!)
Indeed!   I tried to purchase a polo shirt and jacket but was unable to.  No shipping to USA…
Is there likely to be any childrens' clothing?
(03-12-2021, 01:06 PM)Longbranch Wrote: Indeed!   I tried to purchase a polo shirt and jacket but was unable to.  No shipping to USA…

I might be able to help.
Work out the cost of the items needed and I can send them on to you. We post to the USA most days.
The price will include 20% sales tax and probably a postal charge. As an export to the USA, if you buy direct you would not have to pay the sales tax - but the postal charge will probably be around the same amount, plus a little, so it probably works out at par.

If you'd like me to do this, I have the following easy-to-use link set up for various business transactions where you can pay with your credit card or Paypal account:
https://www.paypal.me/lathesuk 

Once done, I'll order for you and post on.

Just email what you would like and your postal address to tony@lathes.co.uk

Or, phone to discuss on: 011-44-1298-871633
Hi everyone,
I ordered some of the items late last week and they arrived a few days ago. The quality seems really good and, in my humble opinion, are reasonably priced too. Thanks for sorting it out so quickly.
Bits for the car would be a good addition too - maybe a stand at the event perhaps?
Best wishes, Nick
was about to ask will there be a stand at the event for clothing.

im a dfb size Big Grin

so tend to find if i order on line, its always to big or to small Huh
I have just received a sweatshirt and hoodie which are excellent quality and value. They arrived promptly and fit very well. I am very pleased with the goods. Well done to the team.