The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Mk.1 Ruby SF24 trafficator arms
Early Mk.1 Ruby SF24 trafficator arms under construction by DDM design in New Zealand  ddmcldesign@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That’s a lot of work, but looking very good indeed, I can see quite a demand for those, there are a lot of broken/ badly repaired ones out there.
We get quite a few enquiries for these. There's definitely a market for them. I'd certainly like more information as and when they're available.
Good morning. I tried to contact the company with a view to purchasing a pair of arms, I have the solenoids. However I didn’t get a reply☹️
(20-10-2021, 11:04 AM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Good morning. I tried to contact the company with a view to purchasing a pair of arms, I have the solenoids. However I didn’t get a reply☹️
I believe that's he's a very busy man - I suspect a reply will be forthcoming, but not immediately. I'd suggest emailing again every few days.

(20-10-2021, 10:04 AM)Martin Prior Wrote: We get quite a few enquiries for these.  There's definitely a market for them.  I'd certainly like more information as and when they're available.

Hello Martin. Unfortunately, they are handmade in very small batches and take a long time to manufacture - the work being akin to making jewellery. He might, I suppose, be up for a bigger order if you contact him.