The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Centenary Bookings
We are hanging on in the hope of only booking 3 nights, due to work and life commitments....
Really looking forward to it, however its going to be down to accommodation availability.
Three nights will not be possible, on site.

Your best bet will be to book somewhere else locally, there is a link on the booking page that leads you to a list of alternative places to stay.
(11-10-2021, 10:09 AM)GrahamW Wrote: We are hanging on in the hope of only booking 3 nights, due to work and life commitments....
Really looking forward to it, however its going to be down to accommodation availability.

We booked locally for a few days before the event but then, trying to get another booking for friends, discovered last week that all local hotels were already taken. So, to save you time, you might want to try a little further out?

(11-10-2021, 02:03 AM)Mick Hobday Wrote: 01.54 and already no single rooms left, apparently. Tried to book double instead, reached “choose payment method”, but where’s the choice?  There’s only one option, i.e. credit card, and I’m away from home without one for a few days. Why no BACS? 
I wonder if there’ll still be accommodation available by the time I have access to a credit card?!

Mick - phone me: 01298-872874
Well, that's us booked for the Centenary Event.

We just need to get our trade stand organised.  We plan to be open for the whole six days, so please come and see us!

Subject to confirmation, we'll also be giving demonstrations of woodwork and sunroof fitting, more than possibly involving Henry's Ruby and perhaps supervision by the young gentleman himself!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is it not possible to book camping foe less than the 5 days. I was hoping to do the weekend as cannot do the week
For information.

The first tranche of on-site hotel-type accommodation has sold out. Camping pitches still available. Meals still available. Entry tickets still available.

We will be releasing an unexpected second tranche of accommodation very shortly. Please bear with us while we make certain what will be available. 

I will post on here when we know.
Thanks!
Hi all - looking forward to the event. Well done everyone for the hard work. 
No problem booking a motorhome plot for the duration. However, if we need to cut and run before the end will we be able to get out? Hopefully not a call we need to make but just covering the options. Thank you
Yes, you will be able to get out at any time.

I promised to let you know when the second tranche of accommodation (double rooms only) is released. It is!

Go here to begin the booking process. 

Don't rush it. Check and double check that you have everything correct before you pay. We cannot amend bookings or make refunds once you have booked.
I'm booked for the week and my son Ned and I are looking forward to a week's worth of festivities and a drive up Prescott. We'll have our Type 75. A BIG thank you to all the organizers for what promises to be a wonderful event and a chance to meet in person so many I have only corresponded with.

Erich in Mukilteo