The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shed of The Year
I have just seen an episode of "Shed of the Year" in which Martin Prior's Garage reached the finals in the workshop/studio section.
UK members may have posted on this before, but often there is quite a time delay before such shows reach the New Zealand TV.  For New Zealanders, it is on the "Choice" channel.
Anyway, it was nice to put a face to your name, Martin, and have a good look at your workshop.  I really like the period details in the construction of the garage.    Its a pity that you didn't win.  If I was in the UK, I would have voted for you.
I hope that the tv presenter didn't damage you Austin when she drove it.
Cheers
Graham.
If anyone can tell me what UK channel it’s on, I may be able to watch the episode.
Shed of the Year? Never heard of it but it seems I should have. I knew that there was something better to do with my empty mornings/afternoons.
But seriously, I would love to see the relevant episode if someone could post a link...
Here's the original discussion on old forum from 2014. Can't believe it was that long ago...
http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/static/s...3&cmd=show

it was a ch4 programme so you might find it on their online archive somewhere
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Thanks for that. It was before I joined the forum I think? I first got interested in Sevens about 2014 having just finished my second Pembleton build in 2014 and didn't really start playing with the first one until late Autumn that year...