The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Seven owner: let me introduce myself
Your Arrow before restoration looks to be in very usable condition.  I would drive it for a while before starting an extensive restoration.
A lovely car.
I tend to agree with Malcolm. It would be interesting to know why you think the car needs restoration. From the photo, it does look eminently useable?
Maybe it could be drivable, but only to go to the bodyshop and trimshop!!! Someone could use it as it is, but it is not in condition to be shown.
I will post some detail pictures to better understand. Anyway the engine has not be started since a while (probablly several years) and I prefer to inspect if it need an overhauling.
I do not want to be caught up in the heat and do some mistakes.
Oil change, drop sump clean gauze, compression test, grease/oil what's needs greasing and oiling and then use it whilst the weather is nice. You'll find out more about the car, what needs doing and what doesn't and can prioritise the sequence of work for the winter.
Cars are always better when used and unless the photo is exceptionally flattering, that looks quite usable, if perhaps far from perfect.
The Italians have a certain sense of style, they know when a beautiful building should simply be maintained and not “renovated” the stucco work and lime wash proudly wearing the well earned patina of age...this beautiful Arrow deserves the same and I look forward to seeing the old girl running around Turin!
Thank you again for your suggestion. I will keep you updated.
Shocked 
Here is how seats are fixed on my Arrow...  Sad
[Image: IMG_20210625_202756.jpg]

who can identify these seats?
[Image: IMG_20210625_202627.jpg]