The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantastic service
Amazed and Chuffed with the 7 workshop.
Rung with a question on the speedo cable length ( thanks Robert)
This was late last Friday so ordered a couple of things by phone
On my doorstep early the following Saturday 
Well done folks at the 7 workshop,just thought it was worth a mention.
Regards to all.
                      Tim
Well I'll second that, Jamie and his team never fail to deliver quick, efficient and friendly service.
Jamie & Co are brilliant. I've placed a couple of orders well into the afternoon recently and have received them the following morning.
I have to echo the comments. Absolutely excellent service. Thank you Jamie.
Stephen
I’m fortunate enough to live in Norfolk and able to visit Jamie at North Waltham. I’ve always received a very warm welcome, cup of coffee and time for a chat — Jamie is a real enthusiast and has several projects/ rebuilds going on in his workshop. It’s worth dropping in if you’re in the area.
Best make that North Walsham or else you'll be off down to Hampshire. Hahaha.
(18-06-2021, 02:26 PM)Biddlecombe Wrote: Best make that North Walsham or else you'll be off down to Hampshire. Hahaha.

Just testing! 

Perhaps they’ll be getting all excited down Hampshire way thinking the Seven Workshop has moved again.
I've also had good service from Jamie too.
Gold Star!
I've been using Jamie and team ever since I've owned a 7, friendly and efficient service all priced reasonably.
Buy an Austin 7 they said, It's easy to work on they said !
I always find these threads slightly queasy. I'd agree with all the above, but most recently I've used David Cochrane's Austin 7 Components for an order of littles and also had a package from Tony Betts both of whom send out similarly well and with which I've had good parts fit. I've also bought wood from Priors (delivered conveniently closer to my home for easy pick up).
Perhaps the biggest issue is something just posted on the auction thread - how do we inform new owners who are potentially impulse buying NEW parts from ebay which are plainly priced above the cherished supplier's selling range? It would be a double positive to get them into contact with the trusted gang for their main consumables, as well as saving them money.
Could not the Association advertise on ebay a pack of all the cherished or advertising suppliers price lists and contacts, for the price of a stamp? Or even for near-nothing for an e-list? i.e. Under "Austin 7 Seven new consumable parts". Even if it wasn't followed up, it would be a free, re-occurring advert for the common good of the Seven community, wouldn't it?