The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1930s hood fasteners evidence - plea
Interesting Tony, as far as I am aware Nippy's were not supplied new with tonneau covers, I must say I am with others in believing this may be old but not original. If you still have the rubber mats you may solve one of the enduring mysteries surrounding Nippy's; to date nobody has been able to provide an example of the floor coverings, therefore nobody has been able to replicate their appearance correctly when restoring a car. On behalf of all enthusiasts please, please, please will you try to fid them, even if in poor condition they will provide invaluable information, it may not matter to some but to others it is important these details are recorded before they are lost forever. So much good stuff has been happening within the movement in more recent years, personally I believe this forum has had a lot to do with increasing awareness.
Black Art Enthusiast

Messages In This Thread
1930s hood fasteners evidence - plea - by JonE - 27-11-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: 1930s hood fasteners evidence - plea - by Ian Williams - 30-11-2017, 08:16 PM