The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arthur Davies
Sadly we have to report the sudden death on Tuesday 25th August of Arthur Davies, MA7C. Arthur's knowledge, skill and enthusiasm for Seven was legendary and he was well known throughout the country. Always willing to help and advise, Arthur, with his dry Brummy humour, will be sadly missed by many. His last contact with Sevens was at the Curborough meeting the previous Saturday where he was really enjoying the day.
I’m so sorry to hear that I liked Arthur a lot.
Alan Fairless
Sad to hear, Will miss his Brummy humour at the autojumbles.
Can I also add my sorrow at Aurthur’s passing.  He often attended the South Wales rally and we met up last year in Guildtown. Great bloke!

Howard
Pat and myself are very sad to hear of Arthur Davies passing, he was a good friend to the S.W.A.7 club, and and a good personal friend to Pat and myself. Arthur will greatly missed in the Austin Seven movement. Our thoughts are with Arthur's sister, and Hazel, his long term partner.

S&P.
tracy and myself were very sad to here last week that arthur had past away.

we both hold very fond memories of him at the shows etc.

he will be well missed as an excellent kind and fun loving person.

and in the 7 world by all those who had either axles rebuilt, or there cars worked on by him.

tony and tracy.
So very sorry to hear this news.   

Happy Hour at September Beaulieu will never be the same again !!