The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
While looking for a cat litter tray I found a paint roller bucket
We have a purpose built A7 engine rebuild stand which can flip a complete engine upside down, we do jet checking in this frame with the motor right way up as well as upside down as on the race cars we run the Forrest double oiler conversion.

I have a small rotary pump that possibly came from someone who collected tropical fish, I attach one end of a rubber hose the the bottom of the oil pump extension & the other end is in a tin of paraffin. A big plastic bath goes under the engine & I spin the pump with a battery drill. We use 2 rubber caps over the lower pair of jets whichever way the crank case is standing & the volume of spray is more than sufficient to direct the 'charge' at the crank & allow us to tweak the aim until we have maximum arc of crank 'acceptance' into the oil pocket.

Aye
Greig

Messages In This Thread
RE: While looking for a cat litter tray I found a paint roller bucket - by Greig Smith - 17-08-2020, 12:38 PM