The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
The Austin 7 Centenary Event 2022
Or possibly one incorporating the wings on wheel emblem instead of the St Christopher.
I have a feeling that you might just like what is planned then...
(20-07-2021, 09:57 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: A friend contacted me yesterday about the “no dogs” rule - he understood the rule (and the reasons) but was struggling to get care for his dog over the rally period.

This prompted me to look at provision nearby.

Two local ones exist, one is traditional kennel provision, the other appears to link owners with other dog lovers who take them into their own home for the duration of care.

I wonder if there is any mileage in somebody overseeing such provision for themselves and others who require it?  Presumably the dog could be collected each morning for your day trip out and then dropped off again each night.

I am aware this won’t suit every dog owner’s requirements, and there is no need to comment if that is the case, but it may help some - we are looking for solutions here, not closed doors. 

Does anyone think they could oversee such?

Anyone able to help with this please?