The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
International BEAULIEU 2019
That time of year is coming up again.

This years international beaulieu is the weekend 7th and 8th September.

If anyone is setting up a stall trade or not, it may be worth adding your stall details etc here. So prospective forum members will now we're to find you. Or even what exciting bits you are taking for them.

7 county Austins, are in the same place as usual. Red 333 and Red 334.

we should have a stunning stall this year, for those of you paying the extortionate fees to entre beaulieu this year. l have a collection of NEW OLD STOCK austin 7 and BIG 7 parts for sale. Covering two of my stall trays. New old stock items are usually far better quality that modern production. All priced around the same as modern day prices. I've also bought in a large collection of rear parts, most in very good condition. Some ON THE DAY ONLY bargain prices. For the automobilia collectors, I have an excellent display of sign tins etc. See us early before its all gone.

Look forward to seeing you all there, Tony.
Hi Tony we will be there, look forward too having a chat with you, and spending a few bob. up the Swan's. S&P
Always good to see you both.

Let's be avin you. Like a canary on song.

Tony.
Tony, if the NOS Big Seven stuff you have includes a pair of Kingpins I'd be interested.

I'll be there with my brothers and nephews on Red field stalls 746-749. They'll be some A7 stuff mixed in with the plethora of car an motorbike parts.
I shall be there Tony, hoping to buy some more sports parts. Am particularly after a '29/'30 rad shell.
Good morning. As  usual I'll be there with a complete range of A7 headlamps, saloon and sports from 1924 - 38. Also headlamp glasses, and other A7 and Lucas parts.
Mr. Stuart Philips is welcome to come and say hello unless he mentions the trevails of The Potters.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
We will be down again on RED 156-156A, opposite side of the alloy walk way from The Seven Workshop.

We will have some Vintage Austin, Classic Ford & Reliant parts as well as a good selection of Automobilia, Signs, Tins and accessories
Hi Tony

I'm being let off the leash just for the Saturday.  Liz is off to London to see some musical or other!

You know my shopping list.....

Screw in pinion and crown wheel.

Longer and more angled gate change lever (possible swap?)

And a host of other things that just might catch my eye!

Cheers

Howard
Hi stuart,

I think I have a set market big 7 and 8. But I'm yet to find them. I'll dig further for you.

Lance,

I have a back axle for you, give me a call during the week.

Howard,

Let of the leash, is this party time. Do I need to bring a beer assistant. I'm working on your list?

Going through the new old stock there are some nice timing gear sets. New old stock long halfshaft by regent. With the cost of brand new. I thought £125.00 each should be cheap. We also have a small number of NEW steering arms in. Price £65.00 each.

I have a special out at the moment for 5 new head gaskets. And will also put out a special price just for the weekend if you want to buy NEW PISTONS WITH LINERS. there may be more.

Hopefully a good weekend for both buyers and sellers.

Tony.
Stuart,

I've found another tray with new old stock big 7 parts. Inc brake drums, pistons, shells etc.

I may even make up a third tray on the stall of new old stock.

There is a set of boxed BRIVEC big 7 kingpins and bushes, no wear shims or cotters. But I may have some new cotters in stock.

Come and see me at beaulieu.

Thanks Tony.