The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Rare Military Seven album on Ebay
(19-01-2019, 03:14 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: A lovely item, but at that price. I think it will be re-run a few times on ebay.

And if it is truely a rear item, can the clubs archive see what price it could be saved for the future. It is for buy it now OR make offer.

Tony.

Comes up as sold!
That's the problem with something this rare or even unique: serious collectors have the funds no matter how expensive it may look to us. Presumably, but not necessarily, it will be coming to these shores - although it's quite possible it has gone to an Argentinian military historian with no Austin Seven interest at all!

I've managed to capture the images on the listing and will add them to the Friends' Gallery, although they are pretty low resolution.
(19-01-2019, 05:20 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: That's the problem with something this rare or even unique: serious collectors have the funds no matter how expensive it may look to us. Presumably, but not necessarily, it will be coming to these shores - although it's quite possible it has gone to an Argentinian military historian with no Austin Seven interest at all!

I've managed to capture the images on the listing and will add them to the Friends' Gallery, although they are pretty low resolution.

Lets hope it will end up here in the UK.
Within some of the Members of the Archive Project, we were debating the acquisition of this. Although we all thought it remarkable, the general concensus was that it was to rich for us at that price. We were considering what we thought a highly reasonable offer (but some way from the asking price) but then it was sold, anyway, so the whole thing became academic. As someone else has pointed out on this thread, at least we know it exists now and we had already captured the images as a record..

Hey ho, life is full of missed opportunities...