The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently there have been a few threads where it has been noted that it would be helpful if peoples location was noted with their posts (as per the old forum), so that local services/help can be advised or local connections can be made.
This has been done (see example below) to use the location given on the users profile.

Adding a location is not mandatory, but can be helpful. There is no need to be too specific if worried about disclosure, for example a county, region or other equivalent would at least give a general idea.
If you didn't add your location when signing up and would like to add it now instructions are below.

Click 'User CP' as shown in picture below..

In the menu on the left select 'Edit Profile'

Add you location in the box shown, followed by clicking 'Update Profile'.

Those advancing years mean that instead of being in the pub playing biliards, or still in the workshop getting ready for Sunday, I have sat here trying to folow instructions. If this displays my location then I hope I get Brownie points. If it doesn't then I'll have to request assistance from grandchildren. Right, here we go.
Thank you for sorting this out Timothy - great stuff!

Lots of opportunity for creative locations coming, I hope.
Spot on Steve. Glad the instructions work.
No worries R, hopefully we may see a return of some of the memorable ones from the old forum too.
Thumbs Up 
Great idea, changed my profile to show location and age.  Cool
(18-01-2019, 09:28 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Thank you for sorting this out Timothy - great stuff!

Lots of opportunity for creative locations coming, I hope.

Are you really in Scotchland  Ruairidh???
I have just updated my profile to show age and dob (At my age I don't care who knows). I also saw the input block for sex and at my age was tempted to put as much as possible please.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Feeling quite superior, done all of this last year.  Sleepy Sleepy
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
(19-01-2019, 10:36 PM)John Mason Wrote: I have just updated my profile to show age and dob (At my age I don't care who knows). I also saw the input block for sex and at my age was tempted to put as much as possible please.

John Mason.

I know how you feel John!

Was interested to see you have also completed the bio section which until then I didn't realise existed.
(19-01-2019, 09:47 PM)Ian McGowan Wrote: Are you really in Scotchland  Ruairidh???

It's more a state of mind than anything else Ian...