The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB?
No problems here with the latest iOS on my iPad or on my iMac or iPhone, all working perfectly.
Try logging out. It says I have, but I haven't.
Given the variations I wiould think (as with the Meccano Mailing lLst) the blame lies with the various providers who all seem to be competing for the most comfusing outcome.

The mailing list has been running for many years without change but recently there has been a spate of members complaining about the list server. So far the problems have all been with the individual's provider making changes  Huh
I have tried logging on my tablet but initially it would not let me, then after many attempts it did, then later I found could no longer access the site, it kept rejecting my log in details.
Again this morning I could not access the site and went on to the main computer, which I do not normally use for this site and found I was still logged in.
I am about to log out here and see what happens........
Denis S

....no it will not let me log out!
Denis S
Could not log in at all today on Internet Explorer, which I'll grant you is 'obsolete'. Logged in OK on Chrome but still have 'My BB'.
I'm using a desktop computer not an ipad. The logo is not causing any great problem, just looks a bit rubbish. Hardly merits calling in the emergency crew!
Just out of interest, I received a private message earlier today which I responded to, and then followed this up with a further response, however I cannot see anywhere the responses that I have sent and am worried these have not gone anywhere. Is this correct or am I missing something, my missus says it's normally me but she couldn't find them either.
cheers
They are in your outbox until they've been read, and then they appear in the sent box. If that helps.
I don't log out of the forum (well not that I know to anyway). However, on checking in this morning for new posts, I, too have had the usual banner replaced by "MyBB" . Curiouser and curiouser.
Seeing Reckless Rats comment on this thread made me think that I have not seen anything on “What have you done today” for a few days is it because nobody is postings to it or are there problems.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Found them thanks