The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Ads
How do you delete a "Wanted Ad" once it has been satisfied ?
Bob
I should think the simple answer is to add a Reply saying something to that effect.
Err ...  Just trying to follow the advice / requirements of this site.

"Welcome to the Sales and Wants Section.

It would be greatly appreciated if advertisers would remove their adverts once they have been fulfilled. This will help prevent further enquiries.
It is quite understandable that this step may be forgotten, and to help keep adverts relevant, the section is now set to hide adverts after 20 days of inactivity. If you want to keep your advert, simply add a reply, and this will reset the 20 days."

Bob
Can you perhaps edit the title to 'CLOSED' or some such?
Sorry Bob, I had intended to edit the guidance to reflect the process.
Assuming you haven't managed it yet, it is a matter of going to the thread, and deleting your first post.
Example below...

This should delete the whole thread, but feel free to PM me if you have any trouble.
I will get and change the guide...
(23-09-2018, 05:44 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Sorry Bob, I had intended to edit the guidance to reflect the process.
Assuming you haven't managed it yet, it is a matter of going to the thread, and deleting your first post.
Example below...

This should delete the whole thread, but feel free to PM me if you have any trouble.
I will get and change the guide...

Thanks Tim.
Bob