The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distributor spindle tolerances; original and accuspark comparison
(19-06-2018, 08:42 AM)Ian Williams Wrote: I did not say anyone is being forced to do anything, and forgive me for my assumption but I thought in an early discussion we had about these one of your considerations for using them as opposed to a rebuilt Lucas was cost, added to which you had bad experiences with Distributor Doctor's units. I have also not said that you had anything to gain other than perhaps convenience from using them, obviously they work for you, but in fairness you have the skill to notice and repair any failings which some others quite obviously do not. As I said perhaps I am a luddite, I mean no offence to you or anyone else, I am just trying to be a voice of reason so people stop and think rather than rush in and get burned.

Hi again Ian,

I have never used the services of the Distributor Doctor so your statement is simply untrue, something I am not keen to be associated with to be honest.

Cost is always a consideration - not always in solitude however and sometimes ‘at a cost’. I am sure many are able to juggle this conundrum however.

I have tried to be balanced and factual in my reporting.

All the best.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Distributor spindle tolerances; original and accuspark comparison - by Ruairidh Dunford - 19-06-2018, 07:15 PM