The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum...
Word travels fast in the GE community! Hopefully the bonnet sides will arrive today, Andy and Tom have sent me measurements and a photo to get the size and detailing correct so that should be an improvement over the current set-up.

I agree that a lowered cup should work well, it'll be about an 1" 1/2 higher than a standard Ulster so hopefully will have similar road holding. I've managed to drop the seat base by about 2 inches at the back to get the seating position a bit lower too.

David Cochrane has a similar set up and there is also a supercharged car which belongs to a friend of Tom's and sometimes comes to Brooklands.

I'm just fiddling with the seat cushions at the moment, I think they may need more or bigger loops to hold the sausage bits together than I had originally specified. I'll let you know how they work when fitted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   IMG_1294.jpg (Size: 128.33 KB / Downloads: 475)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum... - by Tom Coates - 07-03-2019, 01:55 PM