The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum...
The little side curtains on Andrew's Ulster came about after a discussion we had about how I always needed to shove a towel or something between me and the side of my own car when driving through the winter (Chris KC will testify to this as well I am sure), to stop the draft coming in behind my back. I never got around to making any but I think Andrew was glad he did.

The little perspex sides to windscreen were copied from Bob Flockhart's '65 - Andrew and I drove it to Bob's funeral as the family wanted the car present. We both commented how effective they were at directing the wind away from your face and hands, Bob made many clever little mods to increase the comfort when driving.

For those of you unfamiliar with Andrew's extraordinary achievement, spent a few minutes reading all about it here: http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/static/s...0&cmd=show

I have just re-read it all and must admit that I had completely forgotten how exciting I found it! Nice work Andrew!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum... - by Ruairidh Dunford - 16-02-2019, 04:55 PM