The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum...
Leather.
You're making a beautiful job of that Ruairidh, very impressive.
At this rate when you finally get it finished, it will be a shame to take it out on the road and get it dirty. A mate of mine did a full restoration on a Vincent m/c and now it sits on show in his dining room. In true Barnsley style he says "not many folk round here have a coffee table thats worth over 50 grand "  ( it was a while ago that I last saw him)
Hi Ruiairidh,
Where did you get those Hidem end caps - I've been looking for some like that for ages! The car is looking really great by the way. Regards, Ashley
I got Andrew Goodfellow to make them for me Ashley, they are correct so far as I can tell.

He will happily make you a set - you’ll need 4 for the hood as well.
Seat base...

Nice seat but it doesn't hold you like a box saloon seat on cornering so you have to have a passenger when doing right turns.
I have put on a LOT of weight since you last saw me Dave!
The engine is now complete (thank you for the last bit Robert!), and ready to fire up in the test bed...

Splendid Ruairidh! Can't believe the progress you are making and it looks a proper job too.