The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cup in a Box - resurrected from the old Forum...
I set off to darkest Westmoreland at 5:30am today taking the chasssis down to the upholsterer's so the body could be mounted, allowing the doors, hood, seats and carpet to be completed.

A long day and long drive but I was delighted by progress and also that the colour is a reasonable match for that on the hidden parts of the original door I have...

*like*
Wow.. this is fantastic to see this Gordon England Cup being built... amazing energy that has been put into all.

It's a pleasure to be involved in it's this build. Looking forward to finishing off the metalwork for the car in the new year.

Well done Ruairidh.

Andrew.
Great progress Ruairidh!

See you on the road in the Spring!

Bill G

Aka AllAlloyCup
Based near the Scottish Border,
Thumbs Up 
There is a way to go yet Bill, but it would be very nice to have a "Cup race" at Guildtown - there are at least 6 that I know of up here...

Happy St Andrew's Day y'all!
Sounds like a plan!

Would be a good line up for guildtown.

Tony.
Today I made finally a decision about whether I should build a mag. or coil engine for the Cup.

As the girls' mother is away galavanting for the weekend I was on child-sitting duties - I am saving the propane torch a s treat for tomorrow!

Nice vapour blasting on that crankcase!

Hope you are paying your apprentices properly!

Regards

Bill G
Based near the Scottish Border,
They are feeding the stove with their efforts as I type...
A little more training and the girls will be making ash framework for the next project!

The car is looking lovely - great choice of colour and a superb fit to the fabric. What an exciting stage of the project, I can't wait to see it complete. Have you treated the timber at all? it looks completely bare.

Perhaps I should bring Amy's pedal car out of retirement for Guildtown.

Peter.