The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Centenary question
R
That trailer looks perfect Austin 7 size. I have struggled to find one that isn't simply too big and difficult to pull with a C3. Is it a standard trailer or a special?
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
At last, nearly there: all serviced and checked over. Just the modern to load with the usual kit and the Art Exhibition. The blue Chummy is being loaned to a friend, PL I'll drive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's a very purposeful-looking VW T4 too...
(14-07-2022, 07:47 PM)Andy Bennett Wrote: R
That trailer looks perfect Austin 7 size. I have struggled to find one that isn't simply too big and difficult to pull with a C3. Is it a standard trailer or a special?

I have modified 4 of these for A7 use, will contact you on my return with info and supplier etc.
Thank you Jon, a lot of work.

We have joined the ScA7C in Cumbria for the night, they will follow us to Moreton on Tuesday…

.jpeg   download (4).jpeg (Size: 10.61 KB / Downloads: 376)
.jpg   IMG_0207.jpg (Size: 116.56 KB / Downloads: 389)
On the subject of Trailers for Austins, subject to enough interest my old business
.jpg   php3PHcEE_c1AM.jpg (Size: 2.32 KB / Downloads: 388)
Bantam Trailers may consider putting our PiXi trailer back into production.
Ive just built one for my own use, and several of my Smart Cars trailers were at Beaulieu
Ruiaridh,
The Highland Special looks positively elegant in your photo.
Dear me, I feel quite inadequate with all this trailer talk; I shall be driving down the Fosse Way just as I have always done  Big Grin

Don't feel inadequate Mike, I don't know what a trailer is! 
 Will be driving up on Tuesday, only 160 miles this time.
(14-07-2022, 09:03 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote:
(14-07-2022, 07:47 PM)Andy Bennett Wrote: R

I have modified 4 of these for A7 use, will contact you on my return with info and supplier etc.

Much appreciated
That picture from Cumbria looks very inviting.
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!