The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only for those with deep pockets
(21-04-2020, 04:36 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: That photo has put a couple of thousand on it, £19k now.
..though it might just be the registration number in the competition, and possibly the left-hand sprongle bracket. One never knows....
Wings not to hard to do the big problem you would need two of you simply
Because of length !
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?
If anyone can make a better job of building a copy of this superb car for less money,then get on with it show and us the result.
Tumbleweed enters stage left...
Not knocking the car just simply to shiny to use ? Its a show car , I like to use mine
Not park it up for people to look at in a field full of other cars sorry its just not me !
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?
Watch this space!
Black Art Enthusiast
I know that you (and I think Marcus too) are building one Ian and I am sure that it will be spot on.

Not a loaded question - are you in position, on the back of your special build, to estimate how many hours you think it will take to complete it please?
(21-04-2020, 07:23 PM)spannerman Wrote: Not knocking the car just simply to shiny to use ? Its a show car , I like to use mine
Not park it up for people to look at in a field full of other cars sorry its just not me !

The current owner does both Spannerman - he enjoys showing it but is not afraid to drive it properly, he does not spare the horses.

I would love to drive it but I am totally unable to get my 6' 3" into it, even with the entire seat and parts of the floor removed. I have been it several times when I was much younger as a passenger - one memorable time flat out in a hail storm - they really hurt your nose at 70mph!
Does anyone Brian Pickup from Rochdale, I’m pretty sure he built one of these 20 plus years ago
JonE is currently selling a copy of the book it is on, for £10 on FB.

.png   Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 21.33.40.png (Size: 545.69 KB / Downloads: 242)