The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity
I think that the writings on the wall. I have noticed over the last few years that along with fear stands there has been an influx of European stands, these have part replaced the fewer home grown ones . I do think that post Brexit , the pound may soar making the trip from Europe less attractive . There has also been a noticeable amount of foreign buyers.
I for one buy very little there, only taking advantage of seeing the goods before paying for them or picking up from there to save postage. 
I in the main just use it as a social  event But at £15 entry I sometimes wonder if it’s worth it.
The addition of antiques will not help the situation for the motor fraternity but might help Beauliue in the short term until nobody bothers to turn up.
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.

Messages In This Thread
RE: beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity - by Derek Sheldon - 14-12-2019, 01:34 PM