The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity
hi robert,

the email you received, will point out in the first paragraph. that they dont want suggestions to reduce prices. which basically as a PLC points out what sort of company thay are.

i know at least 30 stall holders who pointed out that the junk traders on sunday, made it almost pointless setting up in the main beaulieu on the sunday. and how many stall holders were packing up saterday night and either going home or stalling out sunday for the junk traders. one new tools seller was bragging sales of over £3k in two hours by doing this.

so beaulieus answer to this, in the new email is they are turning back to the junk traders rootes. and only allowing cars boot sellers. NO more large stall spaces.

which means there will still be plenty of stall holders going home on a saterday night. especially in may at the spring event.

my personal opinion and many others was the new thursday trade day. destroyed the friday sales for stall holders.

beaulieu will not stop either thursday, or trunk traders. as it is a drop in revinue.

im in the same possition as many, and wondering if i should pay more money and do the thursday. but not wanting 3 nights in a cold van. ill come home saterday night.

its good to here peoples opinions so far on this one.

tony.

Messages In This Thread
RE: beaulieu autojumble genius or stoopidity - by Tony Betts - 13-12-2019, 06:59 PM