The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The largest gathering of Gordon England Bodied Austin Sevens post war, ever?
If you have a GE bodied A7 then you could make this reality!

Spurred on, after a conversation with Bill (AllAlloyCup) about just how many GE Cups exist in Scotland, the idea of a GE focus at our National Rally this year has gathered momentum and, following a Committee meeting this Wednesday, I have a green light to push this (to the Palace of Industry?) and back...

The idea is simple; invite everyone who has GE bodied car to make a spectacle (I have 1st Class Honours in this field), at our Guildtown Rally this summer (see advert below).

We have verbal commitment from 5 Scottish Cups, a Yorkshire Cup, a Stadium, a Northern Irish Cup, a Scottish Brooklands model and a unique GE car - I had hoped to persuade Bernard Griffiths to bring his Sunshine Saloon or Brooklands...

So, if you have, know of someone who has, or want to have, a GE car please point them towards this post - Tom Abernethy will be in attendance.

Several suppliers of GE bodywork will also be there - their wares on display...

Please ask questions and spread the word.

Messages In This Thread
The largest gathering of Gordon England Bodied Austin Sevens post war, ever? - by Ruairidh Dunford - 01-02-2019, 07:51 PM